Though we may not have jobs available at all times we are always excited to meet people with a passion for the restaurant industry; whether for a specific job opening, our Management Training Program or for consideration for future employment opportunities. Listed below are a few of the openings currently available. Employment inquiries for the jobs posted below should be directed to the email addresses associated with the position listed. General employment inquiries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not attach any personal photographs - they will not be opened. Applications are only considered for up to 60 days.
Management Training Program
From time to time, positions become available in our year round Management Training Program. If you are interested in applying, please forward a cover letter detailing your interest and your resume to Marty Shapiro.
Line & Pastry Cooks
The Tribeca Grill is seeking Line & Pastry Cooks.
- Interested cooks should have 1 - 2 years of fine dining experience, be able to read and execute recipes and work directly with our Chefs preparing base sauces, purées and vinaigrettes and be able to take leadership and help lead the line through busy dinner services.
- Candidates cooks should be highly organized, efficient and able to work precisely and 'clean.'
please email Avi Bromberg, email@example.com with a cover letter stating your interest and resume. EOE
Tribeca Grill Full Time Servers
The Tribeca Grill is seeking Great Full Time Servers:
We are looking for special individuals to join our team. The qualities we seek are:
- Warm, Friendly, Caring
- High level of Food and Wine Interest and Knowledge
- Hospitality Driven
- Team Player, Hard Working
If this sounds like you we'd love to meet you. Please email a cover letter stating your interest and resume to Avi Bromberg,firstname.lastname@example.org EOE
Pastry Cook & Line Cook
Bâtard, the exciting new collaboration between Chef Markus Glocker, John Winterman, and Drew Nieporent, is seeking a Pastry Cook and Line Cook.
We're looking for qualified individuals possessing:
- A thorough knowledge of food handling, safety standards and basic preparation techniques
- Positivity, a sense of responsibility and the ability to be flexible throughout our opening process
- Strong organizational skills (this will be a detail-oriented environment)
Prior fine dining experience in New York City is recommended.
Please email a cover letter and your resume (please paste your cover letter and resume into the body of your email - do not send attachments or photographs) to Avi Bromberg at email@example.com